Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels

To: <V4GR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 05:21:18 -0800
Rich and list,

At El Mirage this year Miler Mike Stewart had a CAST flywheel explode on his
Model B motor. Where this unit came from I am not sure. A FORGED or BILLET
flywheel is OK for use. Thanks to Ardun Bill for the info about FORGED Weber
and other manufacturer's flywheels from that great source of knowledge -
Honest Charlie. Of course, during inspection the type of flywheel being used
cannot be determined. The use of an approved flywheel is up to each
individual, remember if it breaks thats your feet down there.

Dan Warner