Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels

To: "Brian Mullaney" <mullaneb@mccc.edu>
Subject: Re: LSR Clutches and Flywheels
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:51:43 -0800
Brian & list,

In some applications the anti-sub belt is not sufficient to keep the driver
in place. An example may be the type of car Jim Bickford had which was a
very small streamliner with the driver in an also reclining position. The
purpose of this strap is to keep the driver from going UP into the cage and
suffering spinal cord damage. The cold fire systems are OK for use if
installed per manufacturer's specs.

Dan