Re: Belly tank

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>, Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: Belly tank
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:45:17 -0800 (PST)

--- Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net> wrote:
> Phil,
>
> I get away with that kind of stuff by buying my
> wife something BEFORE I bring a
> new toy home. The last time I got her a extra
> special gift, she hounded me for a
> week to 'fess up to what I bought!! Good luck
> with the New toy.
>
> Phillip Landry wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> > My friend Gary Ferstl located a drop tank
> from a WWII bomber on the other end
> > of the street I live on ( not a mile away).
> The guy has two and is going to
> > give us one. He couldn't believe people make
> race cars out of them! My wife
> > can't wait for us to bring it home. NOT! Phil
>
> Hey Phil,
If your wife won't let you keep that tank, call
me.  I'll use it to build a one-of-a-kind belly
tank sidecar.  I've been looking into sidecars a
lot recently and am seriously "measuring" to put
one together.  Started the 250cc motor last night
and it still cleans the wax out of your ears with
great gusto!

=====
Dick J
in east Texas