Re: Fw: Test / Intro

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>, "ArieB" <ariebras@wxs.nl>
Subject: Re: Fw: Test / Intro
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:14:02 -0800
The 444 streamliner is available as a model from USFRA.  Our web master Dan
Wright is working on molds for other famous cars.  Kenny Kloths Mercury,
Jack Costello's streamliner, just to name a few.  If you are interested in
having yours done let us know.  Thanks
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association