Re: Fw: Test / Intro

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Test / Intro
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:40:11 -0800
The 444 model of the Vesco Family-Nish Mortorsports-Royal Purple Streamliner
is an authentic recreation in 1-46 scale by Carson Dietz, and is a limited
edition of 1000.  Comes mounted on a 6.5" x 3.5" white acrylic plate that is
autographed by all four of the World's Fastest Family.  Complete with a
Cert. of Authenticity.  Cost $75.00 plus $5.50 S&H.  We have forwarded your
message to our web master for his response on what he charges on the models
he does.  Thanks
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association