Re:

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:19:16 -0500
Dave

I see your point. Engine manifold vacuum will determine the actual
flow...correct? And a carburetor will have a stronger signal. Ultimate flow
potential would be a different story...right. The 446 cfm number I gave out
is a "book" number based on flow bench data. Never having had a flow bench
to play with I can't substantiate it.

John Beckett, LSR #79