Re: Intro / LSR Models

To: ArieB <ariebras@wxs.nl>
Subject: Re: Intro / LSR Models
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:59:53 -0700
Arie, "not high on the priority list"?  It is simple, let them (the youngins)
peruse Louise's book, then tell them they can go and see this stuff.  The
accomodations are as needed, with amenities or without, the pit passes for a
week about $25 dollars each.    To give you an idea how easy it is to go, when
Judie and I got married my buddies had our entry (motorcycle) packed and ready
to go in our rusted out mazda pickup, IMMEDIATELY after the reception we headed
for our first Bonneville and stayed at the KOA for the honeymoon (the KOA is one
of he best places to stay in Wendover- some of ony real people in that town),
years later we were expecting our second child during speed week, with some
careful coaching our son was hatched 5 days before Speed Week, so away we went
with our 5 day old boy named "Aero".  Hope to see you there, we will bring some
extra marshmallows and water for you!!     Joe Amo :) :)