Re: Intro / LSR Models

To: "ArieB" <ariebras@wxs.nl>, "LSR list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intro / LSR Models
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 05:16:45 -0600
Arie... each of us is here for a different reason... Check the Archieves at
www.listquest.com  I think there was another fella that was interested in
Modeling Land speed cars.  Don't know if he is still a member of the list
but he was a serious model collector.

I don't know much about the MG cars.... did get to Meet Andy Green in 98 and
we had an interesting chat while they thrashed on the Latest MG attempt.
I collect Austin Healey's as well as play with this Land speed stuff and it
was Donald Healeys runs that got me really interested in the first place.

Keith