Introduction

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction
From: Lsr164@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:16:22 EST
Hi All!

I just subscribed a few days ago and have been reading the posts...I thought
I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself before jumping into the fray!

My name is Tom Stewart and I have been following land speed racing since I
was in high school, where my shop teacher had a Bonneville car (small block
powered Corvair).

I started working on my own car in 1994 and began racing it, as time and
budget allow, three years ago at El Mirage and made it to Bonneville for the
first time in '99.  It is a B/PRO Monza.

My "crew" such as it is consists of my wife, Jessica, and my 18 month old
daughter, Kaylin.  We belong to the Gold Coast Roadster and Racing club out
of the Central Coast area of CA.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Tom