Re: Introduction

To: Lsr164@aol.com
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:07:20 -0700
Tom,
Welcome to the list.  You have our sympathy in your choice of pit areas ...
having to police up the cigarette butts and Diet Coke cans after Keith had
finished with them.  I have a hunch that next year he will have to watch
himself more closely after this list works him over some more.
Jump in and give us your opinions on things.
See you on the salt,
Wes Potter, Secretary USFRA