Re: Morris 1275's and Crosley's

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morris 1275's and Crosley's
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:24:55 -0600
Yep that would be a 948 motor...(also know as an A block) it goes in a 58-61
bugeye.... or the first Mk1 MG midget.... lots were pulled to swap in 1275
motors... (Miss Kathy's bugeye has a 1275 and I have a 948 on a stand.   The
Motor bolt for bolts with a Morris minor....Just a difference in the
attaching flange for the exhaust (clamp Vs Bolt in the latter)

Just to be sure the Bore diameter in the SU's should be 1.125" or 1 and an
1/8th.... Keith