Re: [TEMPERATURE TANTRUMS]

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, Race Car <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TEMPERATURE TANTRUMS]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 22 Jan 00 07:20:06 PST
Hi Guys from the Great White North,
What the guys in Texas aren't telling you is we need some
cold weather to kill the mosquitoes! Phil in Louisiana

FastmetalBDF@aol.com wrote:
       SKIP,  DICK  J ,   GLEN  :       YOU  GUYS  REALLY  KNOW  HOW  TO
RUB  IT  IN  !!!      ............. " it' s a little cooler today "
............ " that' s why I moved to  Texas " ............. " what' s  snow

?  .........   Well,  you two in  Texas,
just  WAIT  a  little  while  ------  you' re  being   AIRMAILED  AN  ARCTIC

ARRIVAL
  ------  from  some  of  us   up  in  the   FRIGID   ZONE  !        Be  SURE

 to  let
us  ALL  know  what  your   AIR   CONDITIONERS  are  set  at  ------  ON
MONDAY
  -------  IF  going  for  a  dip  in  the  POOL ,   LOOK   TWICE   before
you  jump !
 we  hope  you' ll   ENJOY  a  little  taste  of  what  we' ve  got  around
here  ---------
       Right  now  it' s  8  degrees  outside  my  door ,  and   WIND  CHILL

 is
checking  in  at   31   BELOW   ZERO .     The   BEST   part  is  it' s
still  on
the  way   DOWN  .         GLEN ,  please  don' t  feel  slighted ,  we  just

 could
NOT  arrange  a  shipment  to  you  ------  SORRY  ' bout  that  .    MAYBE

 if
you  took  a   ride  down  to  Hemet ,  then  go  up  the  hill  to
Idyllwild ,  you
MIGHT   just  see  what   SNOW  looks  like  ;   you  could  even  FROLIC  in

 it  !
  ----------   Hoping   those  in   LONE   STAR   state  can  remember  what
something   called   ANTIFREEZE   is   for  ,   and   GLEN  ,    SNOW   is
what
WES   POTTER    skis   ON  !!!
     Please   ENJOY   our    OFFERING   to  you  ----------    and   BEST
REGARDS .

    BRUCE  F .  in   Connecticut ,  and  I'm  sure  my  pals  Bellytanker
John
Linville  in   N . H .  and    Dirty  Doug  Anderson  in  N . Y .   also
hope  that  you
                          ENJOY   IT   TO  THE  MAX   !!!