Re: [TEMPERATURE TANTRUMS]

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [TEMPERATURE TANTRUMS]
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:20:19 -0800 (PST)
Yep.  Sure 'nuff.  That arctic air arived.  It
was only 33 when I got up this morning, but it
was f0 by the time I got to work.  That's a whole
lot colder than the 71 yesterday.  Sorry 'bout
that.
I spent all weekend cutting, notching and welding
tubes together.  Most of the time was spent
squatting down with the welder in hand.  This
gettin' old crap is for the birds.  Today my legs
feel like they're coming out from under me.  And
they HURT too!
My wife came in the shop last night and checked
out the progress on the roadster - -eh, rather,
pile of roadster parts - -she asked "how much $$$
it was going to take to get that thing on the
track?  Fear clutched my heart and I hesitated
too long, and she said take a wild guess.  I took
the guess, she figured I'd need twice that, then
she said I'd better start working longer hours on
it or it wouldn't be ready in time.  Sure is nice
to have the full support of the crew chief and banker.

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........
.....Shelby  427 Cobra.......