Re: previous thread on 3 liter engines

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <bbutters@dmi.net>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: previous thread on 3 liter engines
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:10:54 -0500
I would have to guess that Kugal or John Rains are getting about the same HP
per cu. in., with a Chevy and a Buick as the Nissan is getting.
Still ain't cheep, but I believe it can be done for a lot less than the 75
to 95K spent on this Nissan. Gonna give it a whirl this year with a Chevy
myself.

John Beckett, 'Tobacco is a Vegetable', LSR #79