Re: previous thread on 3 liter engines

To: landspeedracer@email.msn.com, bbutters@dmi.net, Land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: previous thread on 3 liter engines
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:18:16 EST
I have no doubt that Kugal is and has been getting LOTS of HP from his SBC.
And I also am in awe of NASCAR builders that go 200 with larger cars than I
and smaller engines, and do it for 500 miles. But when all is said and done I
am trying to beat myself. So are most of the people on this board. If I had a
F1 Nissan would I run it? You bet. But I don't. So maybe I'm jealous.
                                                    Anyway its still fun.
Rich Fox