Re: Tires

To: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, jkamo@rapidnet.com,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:56:52 -0800 (PST)

--- joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> HA HA !    ....your'e right joe.
> I know Dick better'n that -an ' we ain't never
> even met...ain' t that right
> Dick?   The boy got hisself a landspeed jones
> an'e don't even knowit...HA
> HA HA
>
>          smilin' all th' way....."Dirty Doug"
> in New Yawk
>      now home of highest taxes, hypocrites AND
> now hillary too....
>

> You know, you just might be right - 'cause that
picture of the Pierson Cooupe in Hot Rod magazine
is what got the fires burning.  I started in
hydroplanes 'cause I was only 13 at the time.
I've been slowy working my way to that great salt
flat all the time and never realized it.  DESTINY
- ain't it somthin??

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........