Re: Of Maxton snow & suspension & Myrtle Beach

To: "Richard Kensicki" <richk@sparta-junction.com>,
Subject: Re: Of Maxton snow & suspension & Myrtle Beach
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:07:08 -0500
Don't know how much they got. I live 200 miles away in the Mountains...and
we didn't get any of this big snow. It's 15 deg outside right now. My heat
pump isn't worth a %$#@^&* in this weather.

You can get away without suspension at Bonneville, but I bet it wasn't much
fun last year. Wouldn't recommend it for Maxton.

Everyone runs the same direction at Maxton...so any variation is the same
for all...pretty much level. Half way down the shut down it does turn down
hill.

John Beckett, LSR #79