Re: motorcycle photo

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: motorcycle photo
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:40:52 -0800
List,
I need your input. People I've been asking around here all have a different
opinion, not saying the list doesn't. I need recomendations on running
either a mag or an MSD ignition system for my naturally aspirated gas
burning hot rod. What is your experience between the two and what do you
recommend for the best and most reliable performance. My engine is a 370
inch chev small block with lots of good stuff inside, 14 to 1 compression
and so on. I'm changing out the cam, working on a fuel injection system and
really want to put the best spark to it I can within the budget. What are
your thoughts?
Dave Haller #93 C/GAlt