Re: motorcycle photo

To: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>,
Subject: Re: motorcycle photo
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:44:46 -0500
Well I'll probably catch some flak on this, but every car running a Mag that
I ever witnessed has had some sort of problem...tuning , running etc. I know
some people can make them run right, but apparently it ain't a fool proof
situation.
Go with the MSD...complete system with #8555 wide cap dist, box, coil & 8 or
8.5 mm wires. I've run mine to 8,500 no problems. Haven't tried the
'Digital-6 Plus' box yet but I here its vastly superior to the 6AL.
Just to mix it up some...the Electromotive distributorless ignition system
is really cool lots of adjustments and dead on accurate. I have used this
system in conjunction with their EFI system...it's a hot spark & the price
can hold it's own with the MSD and the Mag. If I was buying a new ignition
system from scratch this is the way I would go. http://www.emi.cc/hpv.htm