Re: Book on Land Speed by Holthusen

To: "Chas. L. Shaffer" <gator@wolfenet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Book on Land Speed by Holthusen
From: "LandSpeed Louise" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 01:59:39 -0800
Charles is being nice, after dealing with Peter's screw ups in the first
book, I can only say that it was with sheer dread that I awaited his second.
He did not disappoint. A lot of fantasy and fallacy.

Speedy Regards,

LandSpeed Louise Ann Noeth
Storyteller

LandSpeed Productions
Words / Pictures / Graphics / PR
"Against the ruin of the world,
there is only one defense -- the creative act!"