Re: Cut off

To: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Cut off
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:12:31 -0500
    Chris

    With EFI you really need a separate fuel pump shut off switch. The Cut
Off Switch we have been discussing on the list, in my opinion, should
disconnect everything electrical on the vehicle. But its not a replacement
for an individual fuel pump switch.
    The worst thing you can do is put in some sort of barrel valve to stop
fuel flow only. The problems created...increased line pressure and current
draw...will make things much worse.

    John Beckett, LSR #79