Re: Cut off

To: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: Cut off
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:52:46 -0700
Dave, thank you very much for the tech info.  It is very much  appreciated to
hear such details,  I am sure at times many refrain from expounding about a
particular matter, but many of us truly soak up the discussions from the variety
of sources on this list
Thanks again, we are all the wiser (and safer) for it                    Joe :)
:) :)