Re: ERC Fuel at bonneville

To: Gene Brauninger <genesds@ic.net>
Subject: Re: ERC Fuel at bonneville
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:32:54 -0700
Gene,

If you are running just a production bike and in the gas classes I would beleive
that the erc110 (104 octane rating)  would be great for you, the erc 8-Ab (114
octane)  is alot higher octane rating which might suffer power in the gas class,
my selection for you would be the erc 110.
You can also call Rick Gold he is the best source to make your selection he
knows these fuels like the back of his hand, and is one of the most informative
people on the planet when it comes to fuel selection and spark plug reading, his
number is 1-800-445-1479, and he also can get you in the right direction about
obtaining some of these fuels before bonneville, also keep in mind Im 1 year
behind on fuel updates from ERC, I am getting the most current updates here in
about another week,so keep checking the website.

Jonathan Amo
Team Amo
http://www.amoproductions.com/268