Re: Air Scoop Formula

To: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Air Scoop Formula
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:39:50 -0800 (PST)

--- George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>  WOW !
> Tom ,thanks for such a thorough posting .
> All of you guys are like this aren't you ?
>  George in DC

Well, George, put it this way.  One day last
summer a couple of the guys were kicking around
some aerodynamic questions with Mayf.  After a
series of messages with theories and formulae,
somebody (I think sarcastically) chimed in with:
"What are you, some kind of Rocket Scientist?" To
which he immediately got the answer from several
list members - "That's exactly right."  Mayf is,
in fact, a recently retired Rocket Scientist from
the Huntsville Space Center, and some of the
other members here are a lot more than the shade
tree mechanic they lay claim to. I know I'm
convinced I tapped the Fountain of Youth
(Knowledge) when I started learning from these
guys!

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........