Re: Air Scoop Formula

To: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>, "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Air Scoop Formula
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:41:53 -0800 (PST)
I am finding this all very interesting . Now I am
wondering whether I should put a scoop over the
supercharger. Is a scoop that would fit over an 8-71
and a injector help me or hurt me ... Would it hurt
the signal to the injectors... Am I understanding this
stuff correctly....
George in DC

Do You Yahoo!?