Re: Impound Procedures

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Impound Procedures
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:40:03 EST
In a message dated 02/15/2000 7:50:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dwarner@electrorent.com writes:

<< A lot of technology has transpired in the 25 or so years of the incident I
 mentioned. Also, as in life people change - the top officials for SCTA/BNI
 have rotated out. I think you may find that the impound process is more
 professional now than last century. I only sited the Elmo deal as a story
 not procedure.

 Dan W

Group,
    Dan just said a mouthfull. It's a whole different atmosphere
now......Ardun Doug