Great News

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Great News
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:04:35 -0700
Bonneville list, racers, and participants, and onlookers,

Great news on the Team Amo site. I got the OK from my better half to
purchase new software for our weekly chat sessions. I have already set
it up and ready to use, sorry we couldn't use it last night. I am very
very pleased with the new software and it looks like the people who
weren't able to get in our old server can on this one.
Let me fill you in on the additions of this chat server. You can become
a registered user (I highly encourage this), which gives you more
features of the chat site, no one else can use your nickname, include
your email so while chatting you can send an email to whoever you want
in the chat room, your web page, other users can chat personally with
you. Also if you miss a week of chat, NO PROBLEM, I can now record our
chat sessions and make them into a file so everyone can view them if
they miss the chat session on Tuesday Nights.
This chat server is also yours, that means this chat server is going to
be up 24/7 so this means that you can come anytime of the day or week
and chat with friends, family, or bench race anyone you want at anytime
you want.
Donations can be made, but are NOT expected, but the more help I can get
with this the more my lovely wife will let my buy in the future for the
Land Speed Racing site. This is a true honor for me to do this site,
promote Bonneville, Land Speed Racing, and the racers, and show the
world of our accomplishments that take us a lifetime to do. Most of your
are accomplished in your achievements and show by your work of your
vehicles, well my achievement is my site, which is dedicated to you....I
work on it every night and I am always searching for new material....
http://www.amoproductions.com/268 goto the bonneville page and select
live chat to see the new additions I will be on most of the night so
come and visit me and I will help you register your nickname.

thanks again for everyone's participation and hope more of you take
part,
Jonathan Amo
Team Amo
http://www.amoproductions.com/268