Wheels and Tires for the porsche

To: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>, LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels and Tires for the porsche
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:54:27 -0800 (PST)

Hey list  ,
 I am makinng some commitments on wheels and tires for
the Porsche "thing".
Chuck at Taylor Made will make whatever I want but
gave me some options.
Bolt pattern
Should I go with a five or six lug ( the champ has
six--should be easy ,just want to make sure )

Is there an advantage to any particular offset?( he
didn't ask me that, I thought of it myself )

90 degree lugs or 60 ?

Gotta go with steel ,right ?

How wide of a rim? ( I am going to go with an 18 inch
tire )

Should I wait to order the tires until the last minute
? ( They get old -- the fresher the better )
or are they out of the molds a long time ago and it
won't make any difference.

George "enjoying 50 degree wheather, still wishing I
was in California so I could be closer to the salt "
in  DC

Do You Yahoo!?