Ceramic Coating

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ceramic Coating
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:57:50 -0800
Hello List:

Some time back someone was going to get his brake discs ceramic coated to
help keep down corrosion.....and make them work better.
My brake discs are rusty again so I went looking for the person who is
mentioned above. I wasn't able to locate the message with my "finder".
Maybe someone can tell me who it was so that I can contact the coater or
the person.
It's getting harder to get old......I have to be retrained every morning now.

If there is a coater on the list I'd rather spend money there than
somewhere else.

Skip H (Rusty in Texas)