Re: elec water pump

To: <Westsidekustoms@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: elec water pump
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:25:59 -0600
Don't know any flow ratings... but I lost my Belt drive at Bville and it
killed the back of my CSI pump.... bottom line.... CSI sent me a New one for
FREE and even sent a new electric Motor with it....

I was very very impressed with thier service.... don't know if it's the best
pump on the market.... But I know in my case they serviced what they
Sell.... Worked for me.... keith