Coatings

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Coatings
From: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:15:58 -0800
Hi Keith, Dave & List:
I would like to tell you all about our coatings, but the list probably
wouldn't go for it as it would take too much time.  However, the Eastern
States Timing Association  has asked me to do some articles in it's
monthly newsletter.  I'll be doing a 3-part series covering everything
we do and how it pertains to land speed racing.  I'm doing the same
thing for a NW magazine, Cruzin, which is a rod & custom magazine.
Maybe Wendy Jefferys will let us do the same article for Bonneville
Racing News, but I have not contacted her yet.  I appreciate all your
interest in our process as we have spent thousands of hours developing
these coatings to solve not only thermal and rust problems for LSR cars,
but the whole hot rod industry,marine and aircraft, electronics and
firefighting equipment also.
Regards,
Russ Meeks
Garbage Truck...etc.