Roofus Disapearus

To: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>,
Subject: Roofus Disapearus
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Allright List,
 After doing some CAD and Photo Shop renderings of the
Porsche this weekend , I have a firm concept of how to
make the front end look and I took measurements and I
am gonna chop the roof --period. A 924/944 has a
greenhouse of a back window because it would be hard
to see to parallel park if it didn't .This will make
it more of a challange but so what. Well the way I
look at it , whats behind it won't matter much any
more !!

In a month this car has gone from a bunch of ideas in
my head to -- well ---a bunch of ideas in my head and
a bunch of 45 year old parts .
That's allright -- the Porsche goes under the plasma
cutter this weekend guys and gals and I can't wait to
see you all out in the sun. M/S sounds like it is very
competitive and I can't wait to get out there .

The drag car is for sale -- electronics are killing
the fun anyway.

 George in DC
Do You Yahoo!?