Re: Flathead V1

To: V4GR@aol.com, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flathead V1
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:30:20 -0800
Seems like a two stroke flathead would sound just fine! Combustion temps
would probably kill the reeds though. Two strokers put them in the
induction area. That gets them away from the heat. And allows other
advantages. Most of which I don't know about.

A two stroke engine turning 10,000 has reeds that cycle 10,000 times per
minute.....not too slow acting, I wouldn't think.

Not a lot of words but my penny!
Skip