Re:Course damage

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re:Course damage
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:11:06 -0800
Wes & Group,

I was not aware of a hole being dug in the course, I was there and took
several pictures, that I have somewhere, of the area. This was the year
that Nolan White put on the last meet of the year.

Toyota had filmed a commercial on the course at the six mile. It was in
the middle of the course that a structure had been built, torn down and
hauled away on flat bed trucks. The damage to the course consisted of
cleat tractor being driven on the course and a jillion sheet rock screws
and other debris left on the salt. I don't think that there was any
digging done, but it was a mess and the course had to be relocated.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC