Re: Was Wing vs Spoiler -- now chassis

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Was Wing vs Spoiler -- now chassis
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:43:19 -0800
George,

In MS class any frame is allowed. There is no need to maintain a portion of
the stock frame for use in the vehicle. The factory pan does not have to
remain. Just gut the body and drop it on your chassis. Beverly's response to
your spoiler question is the one I would have given. Remember that any wing
used in MS must be OEM.

Dan W