Re: Was Wing vs Spoiler -- now chassis

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Was Wing vs Spoiler -- now chassis
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:04:57 -0800 (PST)
That was the point of confusio with me . If it had a
WING then you could use one . If not then no. You can
fabricate a SPOILER according to the rulebook. Now I
understand .
Read that rule book cover to cover like three times
last night .
 MS does have a lot of "room" that many other classes
dont .
 George in Sunny DC

Do You Yahoo!?