Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:45:27 -0800
Bruce and List,
I had the pleasure of meeting Wes for the first time at the World Finals. I
can tell you all from personal expierience he is not only well informed but
a true gentleman and a pleasure to share information with as well as visit
with. Make sure you spend a little time with him at whichever meets you
attend or participate in where he is present, it's well worth the time spent
and new friendship you will find,
Dave Haller #93  still soggy up her in the northwest