Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

To: "Jon.Hobden@rdel.co.uk" <Jon.Hobden@rdel.co.uk>
Subject: Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 18:47:36 -0800
Jon
SCTA & BNI comply to the FIA standards at both Speed Week And the World Finals.

The Certifications are on file at SCTA. The Timers are also certified each year
although the requirement is every two years. We will  not have less then the
most accurate timing equipment at Bonneville or the Dry Lakes.

Hope this answers your questions.
Glen Barrett
Chief Timer SCTA/BNI