Re: Cam Doctor problems

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cam Doctor problems
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:01:41 -0800
List,
Let's get back to racing and sharing great information. I have a question.
Looking at the front air dam on my Berretta I believe I can relieve air
pressure at the front by building an air scoop into it to feed the fuel
system with the unused air exiting out the rear of the scoop. Need some good
experienced opinions on this and has anyone out there tried it? Any problems
minor or severe with that type of air system? I know it will be interesting
to try and see results. What do you think?
Dave Haller #93 C/GAlt in the now very soggy pacific northwest--sunshine?
what's that.