RE: Remove From List

To: "'Louise Ann Noeth'" <Louise.AnnNoeth@west.net>,
Subject: RE: Remove From List
From: "Ron Christensen" <ron.christensen@wsapr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:49:32 -0700
TOU-FREAKING-CHE!!!!!!!!!   .....Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-land-speed@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Louise Ann Noeth
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 4:01 PM
To: land-speed@autox.team.net

So, a frank discussion that included enthusiasts from around the
world is too much for a few small minds with enlarged personal
agendas and even bigger egos to graciously "endure" for a few
postings.

Stupid fools we, who thought this was a list where land speed
racers could participate in a discourse on the avocation we love.

It's more than lift and duration, gear ratios and flow
characteristics. Shame on you selfish few who whine when a subject
spins off for short while on the subjective and not the technical.

What'sthe problem? If you do not wish to participate, just move onto the

Bullies have never scared me in the past, and I see now reason to
cower now.

LandSpeed Louise
Speedy Regards,

Louise