Arduns What Else

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Arduns What Else
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:49:38 -0500 (EST)
Hi Ardun Fans out there.  Just wanted to report that I searched Ardun
this morning in Listquest and see that publisher Robert Bentley has a
book on Zora Arkus-Duntov in preparation by an author identified as a
family friend of the Arkus-Duntovs.

Maybe this will bring us some more documented facts about the origins of
the Ardun.  I have to tell you that I didn't like some parts of the
'tone' of the promo there though.  Check it out for yourself if you are
interested.

Cheers,  ArdunBill in the Great Dismal Swamp, Chesapeake, VA