Re: This isn't rick is it?

To: "Robert Parent" <rparent34@home.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: This isn't rick is it?
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 06:47:48 -0800
Geez Robert,
I thought I was one of the only old geezzers out here. I remember about the
same things through the fifties and did about the same in the sixties. Born
in 1943 which makes us about the same age. My first trip to Bonneville was
also 1992, the only difference is once there I had to have one to
participate and now do. Glad to have you on board, and God Bless,
Dave Haller #93 C/GAlt up here in the right now sunny northwest