Marathon

To: "land-speed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marathon
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:19:34 -0600
Guys I have tried to Post this twice.....

Ingrid ran the LA marathon in 5 hrs..... but most importantly finished and
looked like she was out for a Walk.... Most the times she has problems with
her Toe Nails.... (lost all 10 the first time) this time she didn't have any
problems at All  ..... if you don't count the first 17 miles in a Cold
Rain.... with Driving Wind at times....

Amazing stuff.... Teaches you lots about the stamina of the human body...
and the will of the Mind....  I respect her efforts enourmously ...

Keith...( Yes I can run a Marathon.... Long as I can do it By CAR! )