List Etiquette

To: "land-speed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Etiquette
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:36:38 -0600
Hey Guys Sorry to Be so late with this... again tried to post it the night I
got home and saw the JUNK from Last week.

1.  We don't Flame folks here!.... This is a place to come and be friends...
to share thoughts and enjoy the posts.... if you don't have anything Nice to
Say  don't Say it here!  Take it off the List.... We don't want to be
offended by the nonsense.  This doesn't mean you can't disagree on the
List.... if we all had the same opinion one of us wouldn't be nessesary....
just try and not Direct Personal attacks.

2. We don't Cuss on the list.... ( I cuss Like a Sailor in real   life   but
this is different... there are folks here I honestly Respect... and if one
was offended by Foul Language... it wouldn't be Good )

3. Always remember the Golden Rod.... or rule as the case may be....

Sorry I am so late with this.... I was honestly disappointed to lose a
couple of My favorite people as a result of Last weeks Garbage.... Ardun
Doug you know of... the other was a Lurker that I corresponded with ....
Very Very Bright Guy that Listened until he couldn't stand it..

Keith Turk