Re: Marathon Man/Old fart.....

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Marathon Man/Old fart.....
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:21:52 -0600
That's nothin'.........
I can remember having to walk 50 miles to school in the freezing rain
with no shoes or socks 'cos Dad couldn't afford them, and then walk all
the way home with our little purple shaved heads and slop out the pigs
and THEN spend all week-end working down the mine with Dad, and if we
slacked off Dad would beat us to death with 'is belt. Then we'd have to
mow the lawn with scissors cos we couldn't afford the gas for the
mower.And why...? "cos we LIKED it.... Yer know, if you told kids that
t'day, they wouldn't believe yer!!!!!!!!!.....................DK.   Old
Fart.
    (S.I.R.)