Re: Geezers of all ages & Racegab Get Together

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Geezers of all ages & Racegab Get Together
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:16:33 -0800
Would be fun! Must think about food, facilities (as in bathroom) and other
evening activities though. Fewer evening activities at the USFRA meet.
Fewer racers too :-(
Also after a day in the sun I generally have had enough of the "great
outdoors" personally. I definitely would attend however!
Food for thought.
Skip