Re: Classifying List Subscribers

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Classifying List Subscribers
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:22:08 -0700
Malcom, this list means much more to me to include the "whatevers" and the
"whatevers", I want to hear especially from people abroad, that is what makes
the internet so enjoyable to me, to broaden my horizons, the more eclectic the
better,  if I wanted a narrow minded discussion I would'nt be here,  speed is
the common denominator here, though we have found  many ways to disagree upon
HOW to achieve it and even what it means to achieve it.  Here is some fodder
to feed on (and spark some combustion), more than one way to skin a cat (cat
the other white meat), in looking up the correct spelling for "eclectic" I
skimmed through Webster dictionary and passing thru the B's I saw "B.S.A.",
only one definition = Boy Scouts of America!!,  find any good British made of
the following: land speed tires - water free racing surface- and reliable
timing equipment ?
        Joe   "probably thrown out"  Amo   :) :)