Re: Rules Question

To: "Aaron Wilson" <Aaron.Wilson@st.com>
Subject: Re: Rules Question
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 05:08:14 -0800
Aaron,

I am sorry I am unable to answer your question. Several years ago I came to
the conclusion that I could not be a very good motorcycle guy. We took on
board motorcycle specific tech guys who could better serve those racers. I
suggest you contact Dale Martin at (818) 842-2132, I am sure he can answer
your questions.

Dan W

P.S. - every motorcycle I had always threw me on the ground, a gust of
gravity?

DW