Re: TLC and gold -and those that want "IT ALL".....

To: RAWAWA@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net, salt@ivec.net,
Subject: Re: TLC and gold -and those that want "IT ALL".....
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:15:26 PST
BOB,   YOU'RE  ABSOLOUTELY  100%  CORRECT!!!!

I was wondering if anyone here would bring this up......

….if anyone disputes that, just take a peek and see just how "user friendly"
and "little guy friendly" NASCAR has become.   Not to mention NHRA, IMSA,
CART, SCCA, and just about any organization you can name.  The more you add
monied interests to motor racing , the more it forbids the TRUE enthusiast
from participating....
                  -and it’s for that very reason I hope with all my heart
that Madison Ave  NEVER EVER "discovers" profitability in our beloved mecca.

Cheers, and Hot Rods forever,    Doug Anderson       -exiled somewhere in
the “wilds” of central New Yawk
Now home of Hillary as well as Hyperbole, Hypocrites, more crooked
politicians per capita, and some of  the  unfriendliest and dumbest people
in the land……