Re: TLC disappointed

To: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>,
Subject: Re: TLC disappointed
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:41:09 -0700
List
Am I  the only one who was disappointed that Rick Vesco was not mentiones
more?  The whole Save the Salt thing was 100% his doing and we would not
have a course today if it were not for his work for the past twenty five
years.  He also was the primary constructor of the Turbinator streamliner to
begin with.  Can't expect film crews to know everything but you would think
someone would say something to them.
Wes
<webmaster@amoproductions.com>,<land-speed@autox.team.net>